Mama was a real smart lady.
Totally making some of these this week.
if you had to choose between living in the pokemon universe and world peace who would your starter be
this game makes me tear up its just too cute
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
;A; *sobs uncontrolably*
2. when school starts and you want to jump rope instead of play kickball, be careful not to trip and hurt your knees.
3. if you grow up and a boy makes your heart hurt, you do not have to be ashamed.
4. if you fall in love with a girl
who wears the same clothes
as you, it will be easy for me to buy you both presents.
5. if I teach you anything, I will teach you to be gentle.
6. you are not Atlas and the world
is not a burden for you to carry.
7. if you do not like your body, if you feel like you were put inside the wrong one, I will stand by and watch you become again.
8. because we are human beings and we do not always have to
take what we are given.
9. I will love you constantly, fervently, always.
10. I will teach you the value of
the word “no” so that, when you hear it, you do not question it.
11. when the war comes
and you want to fight, I will
sleep with clenched fists until you come home to me.
12. when the war comes and you don’t want to go, I will sleep soundly.
13. you are allowed to be soft. you are allowed to break and bend. you do not have to be strong. you do not have to be a soldier.
|—||a letter to my future son | Caitlyn S. (via alonesomes)|
imagine your favorite character leaning over and reassuringly patting your shoulder with a sympathetic smile as they say
“i know i ruined your life”
My baby brother’s first girlfriend recently confessed to thinking they were actually a boy. I asked my brother if this bothered him. His response was:
“Well, yeah. If I had have known they were a boy when we were going out, I would have said I had a boyfriend, not a girlfriend.”
He was ten.