“I coveted that wind, I suppose.”
-Ganondorf, Wind Waker
I HOPE THIS IS OK, KOR. (◡‿◡✿)
He look so tired but he’s smiling and ohgod my feelings
WIND WAKER CUTSCENES FOR BONESY, SHOWING GANON’S AWESOMENESS, ROUND 3
Things to note:
- Man just wanted to not live in a godforsaken desert and was that such a bad thing (answer: yes.)
- His evil goal? Raise a sunken long-dead kingdom so people would have a place to live again, and screw this endless ocean business.
- His actual opponent? The King of Hyrule, aka your talking boat, who has used you and manipulated you and thrown you into danger and mocked you mercilessly the entire game, whose position boils down to “If I can’t have Hyrule back, NO one can, screw you Ganondorf.”
- This entire contest is over a land which doesn’t matter to you, which you have no stake in. You’re the pawn.
- When Ganon sees that everything he’s worked and waited and hoped for is gone, he just laughs.
- You were unconscious for the entire dialogue between Ganon and the King, so when you wake up and Hyrule is being destroyed all around you, it looks like it was Ganon’s doing. Dick move, Mr. King.
- He’s a good swordsman.
- Times he doesn’t kill you when it would be v. easy to do so #4. He makes a POINT of it. He doesn’t even start TRYING to hurt you until he’s lost everything. Even then, he still smacks Tetra instead of stabbing her. Apparently he doesn’t feel like murdering children.
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I love Wind Waker Ganon.
Please enjoy the WW Ganondorf spam.
WW Ganon is always welcome in my blog yes